Would you like to go back in time and get that awesome nostalgic feeling? No problem!
How about a pocket size similar to NES style case built system, which can do it all?
Can hold huge collection(s) of the most popular gaming console systems/games + small operating system with which you can browse the internet, watch YouTube videos, use Office, and much much more?
How to download/load ROMs (games) instructions
- Can hold up to 5000+ most popular games from more than 12 consoles: Nintendo 64, NES, SNES, Gameboy, Sega Genesis, Sega 32X, Capcom, Atari and more!
- Includes mini-OS for browsing internet, watch YouTube, etc. (dual-boot startup)
- Easily customizable, you can add/remove ROMs (games) as you wish!
- Plug-n-Play! Great for all ages and families! (you can use more than 1 controller at the same time (wireless or wired [USB]) to play co-op games together!) You will need to only load ROMs collection once!
- Very portable for traveling! (dimensions: 1.5" x 3" x 3.5")
Besides the gaming emulator, there is a Raspbian operating system pre-loaded, which you can choose during initial boot of the device (dual-boot).
With the Raspberry operating system, you can access internet, use office suite and all the other typical tools, just like in Windows!
This is a very small all-in-one system, which will make an awesome gift for anyone, make your travels fun, bring you back to those good old times,
create a fun night out with friends, and just be an overal fun thing to have!
Game controller, mini-keyboard, HDMI video cable and A/C power adapter with on/off switch button included!
If the system is connected to an HDMI video source (typical TV) - the sound will work off the TV, if you would like to use the system on VGA monitor,
you will need an HDMI-VGA converter and an AUX speaker set or headphones (there is an AUX port on the system).
Instructions will be included with the system on how to get it started up, access games and browse the internet!
Included with the system:
Please note: it is very hard to emulate nicely absolutely every console out there, so some games may not run as expected...
- The mini NES styled unit (built on Raspberry Pi 3)
* The dimensions of the unit are: 1.5" x 3" x 3.5"
- 32GB microSD card (pre-loaded with multi-boot systems, including Rapsbian and Lakka)
- A/C Power Adapter with turn ON/OFF switch
- USB gaming controller
- HDMI cable
- Wirelss USB Mini-Keyboard
- Quick Instuction Manual